Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier

Ir para baixo 
+4
Mister W
TD124
António José da Silva
mannitheear
8 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
mannitheear
Membro AAP

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 13:49

TD124 escreveu:
António José da Silva escreveu:
... There is no pressure at all. lol!

Well, do it better than the others its one thing..., but better than what i did some years ago i think that is possible; or i'm becoming deaf or/and hasbeen ! pale

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 3832313845

You're lucky: Cos I'm a bit older than you, the process of becoming deaf is even more advanced. EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 424293

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 13:59

mannitheear escreveu:

You're lucky: Cos I'm a bit older than you, the process of becoming deaf is even more advanced. EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 424293

That explains a lot. EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 265963

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 14:35

mannitheear escreveu:

Don't joke with Man, at least he is not enough deaf to have a Jelco tonearm..., cos i have two and don't listen them a lot (not at all to be exact  dvil ) cos i'm not totally deaf yet EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 3832313845

2cclzes
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 14:38

TD124 escreveu:
mannitheear escreveu:

Don't joke with Man, at least he is not enough deaf to have a Jelco tonearm..., cos i have two and don't listen them a lot (not at all to be exact  dvil ) cos i'm not totally deaf yet EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 3832313845

2cclzes

That explains even more, two equally deaf... smedley

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 14:49

TD124 escreveu:
mannitheear escreveu:

2cclzes

Actually, I don't even listen a lot to this phantastic jewel but prefer a TP-11.
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 S3cutout500

Worse, a 25 $ DAC is almost enough to make me happy.

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 758687
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:04

mannitheear escreveu:
Worse, a 25 $ DAC is almost enough to make me happy.   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 758687
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 1pcxlz

I live like that actually, and its just one of the best listenings in my room for a long time..., but tomorrow my big DAC returns to his home...   and it will be EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 438006128
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:16

TD124 escreveu:

I live like that actually, and its just one of the best listenings in my room for a long time..., but tomorrow my big DAC returns to his home...   and it will be EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 438006128

Is this the same like Pat's DAC?
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:28

mannitheear escreveu:
... Is this the same like Pat's DAC?

No, its the prototype of the big and very expensive DAC that i've done with audioaèro... but it works not at the level of Pat's one Crying or Very sad , but its better then what i have now!
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Mic3rs

That's the Audioaèro DAC, in fact its a preamp/processor/DAC... mine is the same but in a proto case!!!
tfonseca
Membro AAP
tfonseca

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:37

Now I am curious, what's Pat's killer DAC?
José Miguel
Membro AAP
José Miguel

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:56

mannitheear escreveu:
José Miguel escreveu:
Hi Manfred and Paulo!

(...)
Ask by ask, learning…  that's me!!!

Hi José,

thanks for sharing! Nice to hear that your system brings the music to your hearts, that's fantastic.

I hope for your sake, that your learning curve is faster than mine was! Almost 35 years ago we learned from the High Ender people that Lenco is cheap crap and not good. Now, 35 years later the Anti-Lenco solved all my turntable issues!!! Funny, isn't it?

Yes, we are learning, but to take home what we want... and learned...
This kind of things we don´t find at the Library… books we can take home, reed and devolve. Now we try to listening little speakers, monitors, to experience, but it is hard… because we can´t change speakers and amplifier!!!
We have two pairs of old speakers that we really like, to have a different configuration we must change a pair… So many questions! Question
The Pioneer receiver has a very nice sound, but little speakers are hungry of power (am I incorrect?) and expansive to buy experience and… try again… Life!!! Rolling Eyes

TD124 escreveu:
mannitheear escreveu:
Worse, a 25 $ DAC is almost enough to make me happy.   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 758687
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 1pcxlz

What a precious little thing!!!
The amplifier is very nice and you say that sound even better...
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 447836 Smile
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySeg Jan 25 2016, 15:58

tfonseca escreveu:
Now I am curious, what's Pat's killer DAC?

Its the DAC that Manfred listened in Patrick's house here in France !... on the cave... with wine and cheese Evil or Very Mad

That's the reason why we loved it so much Twisted Evil

cheers
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 08:38

Yesterday I listened to ancient music with the Tannoy and wasn't completely satisfied. Then I changed to the ProAc and got a much more precise, focussed, spacious and energetic presentation. With this kind of music it's really night and day, unbelievable.

Next I listend to this vinyl and was totally drawn in:
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 500x500

And for dessert the Watchmaker as FLAC:

Fantastic!

The Eden powered ProAc Tablette 8 Reference Signature are able to suspend time and space and create a kind of magic space containing only the music and the listener.
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 09:08

mannitheear escreveu:
Yesterday I listened to ancient music with the Tannoy and wasn't completely satisfied. Then I changed to the ProAc and got a much more precise, focussed, spacious and energetic presentation. ...
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 2q20lz9

I'm listening Joseph Haydn by Quatuor mosaiques with ancient (original) instruments, and my DAC is doing a superb job with InfArno !!!... its just disturbing the finesse and cohérence of sound, specially on the Amati violin, that rises till the highs of the spectrum with energy, vibrato and near painful string force... Class !!!

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Auv87q

PS: The DAC is fourth times bigger then the Amp... wich makes a very strange union, but it works...

cheers
tfonseca
Membro AAP
tfonseca

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 11:20

mannitheear escreveu:
Yesterday I listened to ancient music with the Tannoy and wasn't completely satisfied. Then I changed to the ProAc and got a much more precise, focussed, spacious and energetic presentation. With this kind of music it's really night and day, unbelievable.

The Eden powered ProAc Tablette 8 Reference Signature are able to suspend time and space and create a kind of magic space containing only the music and the listener.

I've never heard neither the Tannoys nor the Tablette 8, but I can imagine why the small Tablette give you more enjoinment. There is something about small fast speakers that is very seductive to our hears. Fortunately my big speakers are also fast (at least to me) and because I can change their frequency response on the fly, I am fortunate to experience music from several perspectives, learning in every iteration.

TD124 escreveu:

I'm listening Joseph Haydn by Quatuor mosaiques with ancient (original) instruments, and my DAC is doing a superb job with InfArno !!!... its just disturbing the finesse and cohérence of sound, specially on the Amati violin, that rises till the highs of the spectrum with energy, vibrato and near painful string force... Class !!!

PS: The DAC is fourth times bigger then the Amp... wich makes a very strange union, but it works...

Could you please tell us more about that infernal combo? I am curious about DAC's construction, mainly the power supply (supplies?).
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 11:53

tfonseca escreveu:
... Could you please tell us more about that infernal combo? I am curious about DAC's construction, mainly the power supply (supplies?).

I'll post something about him on the Digital section... here its not the place!

cheers
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 12:54

tfonseca escreveu:

I've never heard neither the Tannoys nor the Tablette 8, but I can imagine why the small Tablette give you more enjoinment. There is something about small fast speakers that is very seductive to our hears. Fortunately my big speakers are also fast (at least to me) and because I can change their frequency response on the fly, I am fortunate to experience music from several perspectives, learning in every iteration.

Which speakers do you use?
Before the Tannoy I had 2-way floorstanders which were famous for their speed and transparency. But to my surprise the Tannoys were tonally different, but only marginally worse in these aspects. I sold the old speakers, because they didn't offer anything relevant to me that the Tannoys could not do. So, my conclusion, the Tannoys are not slow per se (... a friend bought them, because it was the speakers which had the most realistic reproduction of acoustic guitar in a big Hifi shop). But the Reference 8 is - in my ears - in a different league.
tfonseca
Membro AAP
tfonseca

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQua Jan 27 2016, 15:35

mannitheear escreveu:
tfonseca escreveu:

Which speakers do you use?
Before the Tannoy I had 2-way floorstanders which were famous for their speed and transparency. But to my surprise the Tannoys were tonally different, but only marginally worse in these aspects. I sold the old speakers, because they didn't offer anything relevant to me that the Tannoys could not do. So, my conclusion, the Tannoys are not slow per se (... a friend bought them, because it was the speakers which had the most realistic reproduction of acoustic guitar in a big Hifi shop). But the Reference 8 is - in my ears - in a different league.

I'm using B&W 803N, which can sound slow without the proper juice. In fact, the first time I've listen the speakers with a Mcintosh integrated, I had the feeling the speaker could sound better, in particular faster. The room was a part of the problem, but I think the amplification was boring as well. Now, at least for my ears, the sound is now fast and articulate. Better marriage and at a lower price!
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyQui Jan 28 2016, 19:53

TD124 escreveu:

cheers

Oh my god, what a spectacular recording and masterful interpretation!
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 2441895546
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySex Jan 29 2016, 08:33

mannitheear escreveu:

Oh my god, what a spectacular recording and masterful interpretation!
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 2441895546

Yes indeed, and a very difficult test for systems, cos the timbre is hard to reproduce without harshness !!!

cheers
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySex Jan 29 2016, 08:45

TD124 escreveu:

Yes indeed, and a very difficult test for systems, cos the timbre is hard to reproduce without harshness !!!

cheers

The current system (Rasperry Pi / Mini Olympic DAC / Eden / Tablette 8 Ref. Sog,) passed the task easily and I would even say that I would prefer the reproduction of such a refined recording to a live event on a suboptimal place. It was like sitting 1st row center and simply heaven. sunny
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptySex Jan 29 2016, 09:40

mannitheear escreveu:
The current system (Rasperry Pi / Mini Olympic DAC / Eden / Tablette 8 Ref. Sog,) passed the task easily and I would even say that I would prefer the reproduction of such a refined recording to a live event on a suboptimal place. It was like sitting 1st row center and simply heaven. sunny

Glad that you're enjoying my ancient music on the DD. You have some recordings as Leçons des ténèbres from Charpentier and Couperin that are heaven on earth, specially the version of François Couperin by Les Demoiselles de Saint Cyr !!!... give them a listening its just marvelous, and very very difficult to reproduce. Les leçons des ténèbres from Charpentier, its the ancient music that youve listened in Pat's home!...
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Vwu6fd
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 V6nfqx

cheers
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 EmptyDom Jan 31 2016, 00:06

TD124 escreveu:

Glad that you're enjoying my ancient music on the DD. You have some recordings as Leçons des ténèbres from Charpentier and Couperin that are heaven on earth, specially the version of François Couperin by Les Demoiselles de Saint Cyr !!!... give them a listening its just marvelous, and very very difficult to reproduce. Les leçons des ténèbres from Charpentier, its the ancient music that youve listened in Pat's home!...
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Vwu6fd
EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 V6nfqx

cheers
Oh yes, these two are fantastic, too. Love this music very much!
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier   EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier - Página 2 Empty

EDEN True Hybrid integrated amplifier
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2