Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

Amplifier/Speakers Switch

Ir para baixo 
+4
António José da Silva
anibalpmm
Milton
Regivaldo Costa
8 participantes
AutorMensagem
Regivaldo Costa
Membro AAP

Amplifier/Speakers Switch Empty
MensagemAssunto: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Out 11 2014, 22:11

Senhores,

Eu tinha a necessidade de comutar alguns amplificadores entre dois pares de colunas. Assim, projetei um comutador ativo onde se pode ligar até 8 amplificadores e 4 pares de caixas. Considerei ele ativo por que usa relés e o controle é feito por arduino.

Nesse projeto aproveitei um chassis de tuner brasileiro, modelo M9 da marca Gradiente.

Mas como tudo é DIY, o chassis fica a gosto do freguês.

O site do projeto é: http://www.rclabs.com.br/projects/sas28/

[]s,

Regivaldo Costa
--
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Milton
Membro AAP
Milton

Localização : Scalabicastro, naquele Jardim á beira, mal plantado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Out 11 2014, 22:25

Regivaldo Costa escreveu:
Senhores,

Eu tinha a necessidade de comutar alguns amplificadores entre dois pares de colunas. Assim, projetei um comutador ativo onde se pode ligar até 8 amplificadores e 4 pares de caixas. Considerei ele ativo por que usa relés e o controle é feito por arduino.

Nesse projeto aproveitei um chassis de tuner brasileiro, modelo M9 da marca Gradiente.

[]s,

Regivaldo Costa
--
Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215
anibalpmm
Membro AAP
anibalpmm

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Out 11 2014, 22:46

Fantástico
Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215 Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Out 11 2014, 23:17

Trabalho exaustivo. Verdadeiro serviço para a comunidade. Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
luis lopes
Membro AAP
luis lopes

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyDom Out 12 2014, 12:14

Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215
ficou um espectaculo!!!
Ave_Rapina
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyQua Out 22 2014, 15:37

Senhores,

[]s,

Regivaldo Costa
--

Hi, I was analysing your code and a have a question:

When you detect the encoder change, do you ensure that when you call switchRelays(ampSelSP1, ampSelSP2) you are scanning in a for loop to disconnect t
When

As safety I suggest to clear the output port and after some timeout he current relay and activate the new one and clean the old one. But depending the way you are switching ( to an higher port value or lower) you might have two relays activated simultaneous because the other relay will be only deactivated on next run of the for loop and in the case for amplifiers that might result in bad situations.

I suggest when you change to a new output, before the for loop clean all the output ports and do some delay. This ensures that when you write the new value, you do not have any activated output simultaneous.

The code snippet is this:
// Loop que garante a desativação e ativação conforme seleção
for (int relayCount=36; relayCount < 52; relayCount++){
// Amps associados a SP1 (pinos pares iniciando em 36)
if (relayCount % 2 == 0){
if (relayCount == switchRelaySP1){
digitalWrite(relayCount, HIGH); // This is the problem
}
else{
digitalWrite(relayCount, LOW); // This is the problem
}
}
else{ // Amps associados a SP2 (Portas impares do arduino iniciando em 37)
if (relayCount == switchRelaySP2){
digitalWrite(relayCount, HIGH);
}
else{
digitalWrite(relayCount, LOW);
}
}
}
Regivaldo Costa
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyQua Out 22 2014, 23:56

Ave_Rapina escreveu:
Senhores,

[]s,

Regivaldo Costa
--

Hi, I was analysing your code and a have a question:

When you detect the encoder change, do you ensure that when you call switchRelays(ampSelSP1, ampSelSP2) you are scanning in a for loop to disconnect t
When

As safety I suggest to clear the output port and after some timeout he current relay and activate the new one and clean the old one. But depending the way you are switching ( to an higher port value or lower) you might have two relays activated simultaneous because the other relay will be only deactivated on next run of the for loop and in the case for amplifiers that might result in bad situations.

I suggest when you change to a new output, before the for loop clean all the output ports and do some delay. This ensures that when you write the new value, you do not have any activated output simultaneous.

Ave,

Your observation is correct. But this problem does not occur in practice. Why exactly this is not occurs I do not remember.

The prototype of the switch is not with me at the moment (actually in Brazil).

If the switch were here with me, I'd check again.

The code that is in the website page is incomplete (have not had time to update and then I forgot). The link to download the file on the page is updated. The updated code includes the algorithm of the VU Meter and can be downloaded from the link below also.

http://rclabs.com.br/projects/sas28/sas28_firmware.ino

I appreciate your suggestion that is very relevant.
Ave_Rapina
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySex Dez 19 2014, 20:18

Taking the idea of Regivaldo, I'm developing a speaker selector containing several features that are different from the one presented in this post, but with other approach and namely on  the user GUI interface and functionalities. Soon I post here it´s on the PCB drawing and material choosing.
Soon I will share with you Regivaldo to collect your feedback and do some brainstorming.

Merry Christmas
Regivaldo Costa
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Dez 20 2014, 20:33

Ave_Rapina escreveu:
Taking the idea of Regivaldo, I'm developing a speaker selector containing several features that are different from the one presented in this post, but with other approach and namely on  the user GUI interface and functionalities. Soon I post here it´s on the PCB drawing and material choosing.
Soon I will share with you Regivaldo to collect your feedback and do some brainstorming.

Merry Christmas
Hi,

That's very good. We'll be waiting.

Merry Christmas.
Ave_Rapina
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyTer Abr 07 2015, 17:04

Here is an quick video demo:

http://hso.tinytake.com/sf/MTEzMzk2Xzc0NDI0MQ

Cheers
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyTer Abr 07 2015, 17:20

Isso está com excelente aspeto. Fácil de usar e bastante útil. Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
ReginaldoSchiavini
Membro AAP
ReginaldoSchiavini

MensagemAssunto: SB 3335   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyTer Abr 07 2015, 17:46

Pois é, o meu quase xará fez uma obra de arte, eu de certeza tenho uso para ela.

mas diga-lá..sera que um SB 3335 sony passivo não ajuda? tenho um aqui em casa...

Amplifier/Speakers Switch  border=" />
Amplifier/Speakers Switch 211p9gk

Amplifier/Speakers Switch 22692

Ave_Rapina
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySex Abr 10 2015, 17:38

António José da Silva escreveu:
Isso está com excelente aspeto. Fácil de usar e bastante útil. Amplifier/Speakers Switch 754215

Thanks Wink
Nafty
Membro AAP
Nafty

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptySáb Abr 11 2015, 13:19

Ave, does your switch load the amplifiers in standby?
Good job any way.
Kind regards, Nafty
Ave_Rapina
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch EmptyDom Abr 12 2015, 01:56

Nafty escreveu:
Ave, does your switch load the amplifiers in standby?
Good job any way.
Kind regards, Nafty

Hi, yes it loads the amplifier when all is disconected. You can choose the value of the dummy load to insert.
When one channel is connected the individual load is disconnected and the speaker connected.

Cheers
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Amplifier/Speakers Switch   Amplifier/Speakers Switch Empty

Amplifier/Speakers Switch
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1