Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

JPhono "O Bruto"

Ir para baixo 
+20
elso
Duarte Rosa
chicosta
lore
luis lopes
Ferpina
Doug
MAXMIX
birodisco
jpamplifiers
nbunuel
TD124
Fran
João Henrique
Milton
JPEREIRA
vlopes
Vodoo
António José da Silva
Jorge Ferreira
24 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
João Henrique
Membro AAP

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQui Mar 01 2012, 21:07

Ferpina escreveu:
António José da Silva escreveu:
... e proporcionou boas audições e ainda melhores almoços. ...
E os participantes de audições com o Norbert, bem se lembram dos nosso belos almoços que proporcionaram bons convívios onde o equipamento passa a ser secundário.

Não te esqueças do VAT69 do outro JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 936335
Quem? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 936335
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQui Mar 01 2012, 21:09

João Henrique escreveu:
Ferpina escreveu:
... e proporcionou boas audições e ainda melhores almoços. ...
E os participantes de audições com o Norbert, bem se lembram dos nosso belos almoços que proporcionaram bons convívios onde o equipamento passa a ser secundário.

Não te esqueças do VAT69 do outro JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 936335
Quem? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 936335

E não me esqueço do bacalhau que comemos. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 693932 Com a pitada de sal a mais que tinha, o VAT 69 desapareceu que foi um mimo, lembram-se? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
Ferpina
Membro AAP
Ferpina

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQui Mar 01 2012, 23:57

E não me esqueço do bacalhau que comemos. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 693932 Com a pitada de sal a mais que tinha, o VAT 69 desapareceu que foi um mimo, lembram-se? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

É verdade! Não me lembrava desse número JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 317942

António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQui Mar 01 2012, 23:58

Ferpina escreveu:

É verdade! Não me lembrava desse número JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 317942

Mas olha que estava bastante bom.

Joseph Le Conte
João Henrique
Membro AAP
João Henrique

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySex Mar 02 2012, 10:00

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 843159

Não me deixem nostálgico sff
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySex Mar 02 2012, 15:16

João Henrique escreveu:
JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 843159

Não me deixem nostálgico sff

Resolve-se com facilidade. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 693932

Joseph Le Conte
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 18:51

Hey folks,

since a long time this is Ralf from Germany again. Some of you know me since I bought my first turntable from Rui. Yes, I am still alive!
And now the proud owner of a JP phono pré. I was satisfied with my E.A.R 834 de luxe phonostage (telefunken ECC 83) for years. Until I had heard the prototype of JP "o bruto"... I remember very well to an evening with Rui "the magician" Borges when he gave me the "ugly boxes" and we heard JP phono with the Phase Tech P 3G. It was really amazing!

Yesterday a ring at my door and the postman gave me a long expected package. The phono pré was well packed from JP and both boxes were in good condition. The boxes were very cold, so I used the time to have a look in the inner
side Wink
Wow, excellent work! Much more better than the quality of a lot of industrial products. The difference to a hand build product is easy to see.
Today I will try to describe my impressions with the nice looking phono pré of Joaquim, but I am not so good in doing that. My favourites are Jazz, blues and classical music, but I also listen to other music.
I began with the Gene Harris "Listen Here!" (I love this record...), the Dollar Brand, Curtis Amy "Katanga" and so on.
There was a stillness in the music I had never heard before. No disturbing artefacts. The sound was clear with great rhythm and dynamic, full frequencies in hights and lows. The bass was sharply contoured and gave a real impression of the room. The stage was wide and deep, but not unrealistic. The piano was amazing!!! I missed nothing. The music was a melting pot of emotions for me. The musicians were so close, and I really like the feeling of a live concert. The same impression with Jazz at the pawnshop - there are so many things I never heard before on that LP. I heard a lot of other LP an evening long and I could not stop. I changed to classical music and listened to Michael Rabin and the paganini violin concert and it was so emotional..., some great symphonies (Dvorak, Mahler, Brahms, Rachmaninov). The same all over.

It is difficult to describe music and I will give you the advice: believe in your own ears!

On some hifi fairs in Germany I took the chance to listen to well known and very expensive phono stages. But I hadn`t the money to buy one of them...

For me there is no doubt about it - the JP phono is an outstanding phono pré and a real bargain. So I am very proud to be the owner of that pearl! JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 843159

cu Ralf

PS
Thank you very much Joaquim! Hope, I will see you soon in Portugal. Maybe in company with a nice bottle of wine...
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 19:30

Many Thanks that you have given us the pleasure of your impressions about the Brutus. It's really a nice phono stage and a massive bargain. I know that it isn't easy to express the feelings we have when listening to music and putting it down in words in a foreign language......

I'm very happy for you my friend. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 754215

Joseph Le Conte
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 19:56

I think that everyone agrees with me that you should put some pictures of the Brutus and rest of your system. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 693932

Joseph Le Conte
vlopes
Membro AAP
vlopes

Localização : Para onde nos pode levar uma música? Para qualquer lugar onde seja capaz de voar o pensamento.

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 20:11

I think that everyone agrees with me that you should put some pictures of the Brutus and rest of your system. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 693932

i would like to see .

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368

"There was a stillness in the music I had never heard before. No disturbing artefacts. The sound was clear with great rhythm and dynamic, full frequencies in hights and lows. The bass was sharply contoured and gave a real impression of the room. The stage was wide and deep, but not unrealistic. The piano was amazing!!! I missed nothing. The music was a melting pot of emotions for me. The musicians were so close, and I really like the feeling of a live concert. The same impression with Jazz at the pawnshop - there are so many things I never heard before on that LP. "

well, i´m very excited, because next month, it´s my turn!!!
my JP Phono will bring together a Viriatus, what a doble..

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 3832313845

best regards Ralf.
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 22:53

Hi Ralf,
I am very happy to know that I am not completely insane.

Since it seems that in Germany there's also a german who listened to exactly the same qualities of the JPhono "O Bruto" (named from the Ben Webster nick name "the Brute"), in the same way that I also listened and noticed here in Portugal on my own system.

Its just honest music that comes out of him, and the rest is poetry.

Of course everyone should try on their own system, to see if it matches well,
but I am almost sure it should match almost any system, because it's good and a real bargain for the sound.

I just don't understand why my "Bruto" is taking soo long,
because I am still waiting for mine... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 809774 JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 317942

Don't let him eat too many records, because he is soo Brute!!!

Greetings from Portugal,
Jorge Ferreira
http://farmvinyl.blogspot.pt
Duarte Rosa
Membro AAP
Duarte Rosa

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 01 2012, 23:04

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 22692
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 10:07

Hi guys!

First I want to say thank you for your interest! I sent some pictures of my system to my friend Antonio. He will help me to put them in the thread.

@Jorge Ferreira
Jorge, you are far away to be insane or a lunatic!!! The JP phono pré is a best buy and a high quality product with a magnificent sound. That is my opinion.
JP is a one man "company" and he likes to do a very good job. So train yourself in patience, it´s worth to do. You will get something special, don´t forget!

I think some of you know that I bought Mundorf foil condensators (silver/gold) for the phono pré. Rui gave me the hint to do and I believed in his opinion. Joaquim told me then in an e-mail that there was no difference in sound when he compared his "normal" pré with mine. I cannot say anything about that competition, but everybody must decide by himself.
First I wanted to change the tubes. I like the old Telefunken ECC 83 and I used them in the EAR 834 Deluxe. But when I heard the JP phono there was no interest any longer to do that. JP uses old russian types and I think and they are very good. So spare the money. If you are curious, make the test, but in my opinion there is no need for a change.

Meanwhile I heard much more music and the sound became even better. The EAR Phono is a very musically pré and with the right cartridge and tonearm you will miss nothing. Until you hear the JP. It´s dangerous and extremely addictive JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368 .

And in combination with Rui´s turntable it´s a perfect match. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 874774

best regards
Ralf

MicroGruas
Membro AAP
MicroGruas

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 10:29

Hy Ralf,

It is very interesting someone choosing a device ( O Bruto), over a very well known and established Brand in the world Market.
We can have very good devices from the DIY, tune them for our music tastes.
JP and others can do extremely good devices, and put our money in them, not in the distribution and Advertising.
We put the money were it belongs

Personally, i never heard " O Bruto", but i´m curious.

waiting for Antonio to put the Pictures in here, so thatwe can have a look (the voyerism in us JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 265963 JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 265963 )

best regards

António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 14:27

Here they are all you curious and impatient bas$&rds . JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 524928826

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Dsc03691r

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Dsc03693u

Joseph Le Conte
MicroGruas
Membro AAP
MicroGruas

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 17:17

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 265963

Poor E.A.R reduced to a minor importance roll

he couldn´t go lower
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 17:20

microseiki escreveu:

Poor E.A.R reduced to a minor importance roll

he couldn´t go lower

And the EAR is a unanimously highly regarded Phono Stage.

Joseph Le Conte
Stereo
Membro AAP
Stereo

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 19:38

Vejam lá, que eu posso ter um momento de fraqueza e vender o carro para me meter em trabalhos!... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 19:41

Stereo escreveu:
Vejam lá, que eu posso ter um momento de fraqueza e vender o carro para me meter em trabalhos!... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

Contrariamente a muitos aparelhos de grande "calibre", neste caso não e necessário empenhar a família para comprar o pré. Este mantém-se a preços comedidos para um "calibre" muito elevado.

Joseph Le Conte
Luis Filipe Goios
Membro AAP
Luis Filipe Goios

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 19:48

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 936335
Eu sei que é JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 369139
JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 21181 , mas o RB é IMPONENTE!!!!
cheers
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 20:08

Luis Filipe Goios escreveu:
Eu sei que é JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 369139
JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 21181 , mas o RB é IMPONENTE!!!!
cheers

Podíamos dizer que o brutamontes do RB mais a brutalidade do Brutus da um som brutal. Porra tanta violência. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

Joseph Le Conte
Luis Filipe Goios
Membro AAP
Luis Filipe Goios

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 20:31

[

Podíamos dizer que o brutamontes do RB mais a brutalidade do Brutus da um som brutal. Porra tanta violência. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723
JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368 JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723
..como dizia a outra " nóssa que biolencia!"
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 21:25

Por isso é que eles ligam tão bem com os Naim da velha guarda JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 265963
Stereo
Membro AAP
Stereo

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 21:39

Stereo escreveu:

Contrariamente a muitos aparelhos de grande "calibre", neste caso não e necessário empenhar a família para comprar o pré. Este mantém-se a preços comedidos para um "calibre" muito elevado.

Então não ouves falar de austeridade?!... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 21:43

Stereo escreveu:

Então não ouves falar de austeridade?!... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

Ouvir ate ouço mas parece-me que é para os que tem mesmo muito pouco. Os carros de gama alta e aparelhos High-End conseguem sempre ter uma lista de espera.

Joseph Le Conte
JPEREIRA
Membro AAP
JPEREIRA

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 23:15

Aqui bem longe de Portugal vou meter uma achega para fazer pirraça JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 310490

Ficam a saber que até agora sou o único que tem o pré o Bruto com as minhas iniciais,ou seja
Personalizado pré de phono J P JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 265963
MicroGruas
Membro AAP
MicroGruas

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 23:24

podem dar um descrição do Bruto?
MM? MC? ambos?
MC com transformadores? power supply com rectificaçºao a valvulas? hibrido?
onde posso ouvir uma bruto desses?
é feito de acordo com as necessidades do freguês?

pode ser feito para uma denon 103?
chicosta
Membro AAP
chicosta

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 23:27

microseiki escreveu:
MM? MC? ambos?

Também ando curioso!!!
Mas neste momento não há verbas para mais upgrades, além de estar contente com o Dynavector P75!
Quem sabe um dia....
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 02 2012, 23:35

microseiki escreveu:
MM? MC? ambos?

Puramente a válvulas para MC mesmo de muito baixo ganho, sem a necessidade de transformadores. Um power supply suficiente para alimentar uns 10 Brutus. E de longe o mais silencioso pré valvulado que tenho ouvido.

Joseph Le Conte
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyTer Abr 03 2012, 11:34

Hi folks,

I cannot understand all your comments (google translator is horrible...!), but I recognize that you are proud to have alternatives to some industrial stuff, nobody of us can pay. You are absolutely right JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368

@microseiki
We put the money were it belongs ...

Yes! It´s my philosophy Wink

I like DIY equipement very much, but my technical knowledge is poor. I did some soldering, ok - but this is not enough and sometimes dangerous, if you are not able to understand a circuit.
So I decided to listen to music and look for interesting and payable hifi stuff. On that way and with the help of Antonio I found Rui Borges and his fantastic turntables.Now I found I found another pearl with JP phono stage. Portugal has a couple of really good constructors. Meanwhile I know two of them, maybe there are a lot more. But who is interesting to find them? Most of the hifi enthusiasts and music lovers are only fixed to the industrial products. Ok, they are good and you have a warranty. But for what price? If you are looking for the hifi heaven you can choose between a BMW, Audi, Mercedes or a nice hifi system. You know what I mean...?!
For me it is much more interesting to find products with a special philosophy behind. It needs time and your interest, but it is not a waste of time. I will compare it with a purchse of a bottle of wine. You can buy a well known wine (Mouton Rothschild, Margaux, Richebourg or whatever) but you have also the chance to find a well made wine from a wine enthusiast who produces with his heart and soul for a fraction of money. Ok, it is like to find a needle in a haystack, but it is possible. And it´s the same with hifi stuff and of course other things. It needs some efforts...

My search was sucsessfull and I had good luck to find Rui and Joaquim. These are two needles in a haystack JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 22692

I will tell you another story- at the time I looked for a turntable (my Thorens TD521 with SME 3012 should leave me) a friend of mine (his name is Michael and I knew him for nearly 2 years) decided to build a turntable with his partner. Today the project is done. Maybe you know the SPERLING Audio turntable? When Michael made me the offer to buy one for a nice price I had decided to buy a tt from Rui Borges. Michael was too late. Ok I started with the UNO from Rui and upgraded it after a year to a modified ULTIMO with Reed tonearm. When Michael visited me with a friend of him we listened music and Michael said: Rui has the same philosophy as we have and the sound is so similar. A lot of people said the same on the hifi fairs in Krefeld and Bonn (Antonio gave a report here) but the problem is: Portugal is so far away, and what is about the warrenty? People like to be on the safe side. Maybe this is one of a german´s charakter? And maybe this is the reason why products from foreign countries will have problems to sell. The quality cannot be the reason, believe me!

I don´t know what is the reason I am writing that all... I think it´s the fact that I felt the wish to tell you how good your products are.

best wishes
Ralf
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyTer Abr 03 2012, 14:45

Many thanks Ralf. I'm sure that many of us will take many positive conclusions and enjoyed reading your comments on the RB Turntable and JP Phono Stage. Everyone must tray to find his on HI-FI heaven, I think that we found what we where looking for.

Joseph Le Conte
Stereo
Membro AAP
Stereo

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyTer Abr 03 2012, 19:52

Thank you Ralf, for your words! The problem here is, now I feel worst because I can't aford these and I don't have loke for the €... So, I just keep dreaming!...
Now, my only satisfaction is fortunately I have a sound like that! Orquestra
MicroGruas
Membro AAP
MicroGruas

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyTer Abr 03 2012, 23:20

Hi Ralf
Of course i´m proud that a portuguese idea/product reached out of our national borders. but you guy also have small brands that doing a lot of things right.
Maybe the prices are higher.
As you, we also have language barriers. I don´t understand a word of german. and sometimes is dificult to completely understand some information.

Theres a German brand that i´m extremely curious . Thoress. Have you heard something about it?
If so, what can you tell me about it?

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 22692
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQua Abr 04 2012, 18:51

Hi microseiki,

Thöress is really a good brand with a philosphy I like and has a very good name here. Excellent products! Not cheap, but worth the money.

http://www.thoeress.com/en/

They have there own design, and it remembers to the good old time, when hifi equipement was build without any compromise. They try to do the same.
I like the 300B very much, but I am still very satisfied with my 20 years old Kebschull 50/100 (KT 88, 6SN7GTA, EF86). Kebschull stopped the production in 1992. I got one pair of the last produced mono amplifiers.

regards
Ralf

Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQua Abr 04 2012, 19:00

@stereo

Don´t give up your dreams. There will be better times in the future for you. I followed my dreams for a long time and I can say, that there is no need to buy new stuff. I bought a lot of hifi devices used and was very satisfied with them for years. My system now was grown very slowly, but with a lot of effort, patience and sometimes with a lucky hand.

regards
Ralf
Stereo
Membro AAP
Stereo

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyQua Abr 04 2012, 19:52

Thanks Ralf!
I do rely am a case of madness... I don't give up, I do everything I can and if I think it's a case for DIY I have not that as a big problem, as You can see in the picture of my nic name.
Regards
Fernando
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 12:48

O meu chegou finalmente esta madrugada,
o primeiro com o nome do modelo no painel frontal para que não existam dúvidas...

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Dscf1440c

A música está melhor que nunca.

Já esteve a manhã toda a devorar vinil,
e assim deve continuar o resto do dia, o lambão!!!

Abraço,
Jorge Ferreira
vlopes
Membro AAP
vlopes

Localização : Para onde nos pode levar uma música? Para qualquer lugar onde seja capaz de voar o pensamento.

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 12:56

eu logo vi que se passava algo de "estranho" contigo!!!

António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 13:05

Jorge Ferreira escreveu:

O meu chegou finalmente esta madrugada,
o primeiro com o nome do modelo no painel frontal para que não existam dúvidas...

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Dscf1440c

A música está melhor que nunca.

Já esteve a manhã toda a devorar vinil,
e assim deve continuar o resto do dia, o lambão!!!

Abraço,
Jorge Ferreira

Exijo um painel frontal desses para o meu. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 809774

Joseph Le Conte
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 13:30

Exijo um painel frontal desses para o meu. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 809774

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 57537

Atenção que eu paguei mais 1600€ de extra só para ter o nome do modelo no painel frontal,
já sabes como são as marcas High-End não é ?

Ainda tentei juntar dinheiro para gravar também "Custom Hand Made, tuned and Optimized for Jorge Ferreira",
mas infelizmente não consegui juntar o dinheiro suficiente...

Mas mesmo assim,
apesar de não tocar tão bem como poderia (se tivesse gravado no painel frontal aquelas inscrições),
ainda assim está a tocar muito bem (para um pré-phono High-End de apenas 2400€).

António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 13:35

Um verdadeiro bargain, e se fosse a Naim, a seguir lançava um upgrade que seria a fonte de alimentação por mais 2000 euros.

Joseph Le Conte
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 13:41

Um verdadeiro bargain, e se fosse a Naim, a seguir lançava um upgrade que seria a fonte de alimentação por mais 2000 euros.

Sim, realmente tenho pena que não exista um upgrade no Brutus para uma fonte de alimentação que dê para alimentar uns 100 Brutus em vez desta standard que dá para alimentar apenas uns miseros 10 Brutus...

Assim fico sempre com a pulga atrás da orelha com esta minha dúvida "será que tenho folga suficiente ?"

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 447836
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 15 2012, 13:56

Jorge Ferreira escreveu:

Sim, realmente tenho pena que não exista um upgrade no Brutus para uma fonte de alimentação que dê para alimentar uns 100 Brutus em vez desta standard que dá para alimentar apenas uns miseros 10 Brutus...

Assim fico sempre com a pulga atrás da orelha com esta minha dúvida "será que tenho folga suficiente ?"

JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 447836

Segundo o próprio, até dá para mais. Mas claro que a fonte para 20 é uma estratégia de mercado para daqui a uns tempos vender o upgrade.

Joseph Le Conte
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 22 2012, 17:10

Hi guys,

is there anybody who is a new owner of the "Brutus"?

Jorge, is your Brutus finally ready?

I was in Portugal for a week and invitated by Joaquim. Pedro a friend of him was so kindly to put his Viriatus for a nice listening session. The records were brought by Antonio. A really impressive afternoon...

I think the Viriatus and the Brutus are a real good match! JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 754215
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 22 2012, 19:32

Ralf escreveu:
Hi guys,

I was in Portugal for a week and invitated by Joaquim. Pedro a friend of him was so kindly to put his Viriatus for a nice listening session. The records were brought by Antonio. A really impressive afternoon...

I think the Viriatus and the Brutus are a real good match! JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 754215

Yes, there are a good match and even individually I consider them very nice equipments.

Have you had a good listening to the album you stole from me? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

Joseph Le Conte
Jorge Ferreira
Membro AAP
Jorge Ferreira

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptyDom Abr 22 2012, 23:47

Ralf escreveu:
Hi guys,

Hi Ralf, my Brutus is with me for a week by now, and it's great! I think is better than António's Brutus Razz
Yes, the Brutus and the Viriatus make a perfect match and sinergy.

Sorry but I must go now, I need to change the record Smile
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 23 2012, 13:38

Have you had a good listening to the album you stole from me? JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 933723

Yes Antonio, the stolen ones are the best of all... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 22692
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 23 2012, 13:43

Ralf escreveu:

Yes Antonio, the stolen ones are the best of all... JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 22692

That made me glad. I hope you enjoy it many many times.
You need to change the picture of your avatar. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368

Joseph Le Conte
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 23 2012, 13:46

Jorge Ferreira escreveu:
Ralf escreveu:
Hi guys,

Hi Ralf, my Brutus is with me for a week by now, and it's great! I think is better than António's Brutus Razz
Yes, the Brutus and the Viriatus make a perfect match and sinergy.

Sorry but I must go now, I need to change the record Smile

Congratulations Jorge!

It´s the same with me JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368 I cannot get enough.

I tried tube dampers (kind of o-rings) yesterday and it sounds a bit more detailed. Worth a try!

António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 23 2012, 13:49

Ralf escreveu:

I tried tube dampers (kind of o-rings) yesterday and it sounds a bit more detailed. Worth a try!

But what do you want, detailed our really brute? Smile)__((:

Joseph Le Conte
Ralf

Ralf

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 EmptySeg Abr 23 2012, 13:51

[quote="António José da Silva"]
Ralf escreveu:

You need to change the picture of your avatar. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 491368

That makes me a lot of trouble. JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 524928826 I lost the little program to do it.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: JPhono "O Bruto"   JPhono "O Bruto" - Página 7 Empty

JPhono "O Bruto"
Ir para o topo 
Página 7 de 8Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Seguinte